Perfects, Evens, Glows
Ligth weight, semi-matte finish, Light coverage, No mak-up feel, SPF15
Brighten your complexion with a refining liquid foundation that leaves behind naturally glowing skin. Maestro liquid foundation is the makeup formula enriched with Fusion Technology.
From textiles to cosmetics: a no makeup feel texture inspired by Super Organza.
Maestro is not just a matte foundation, and more than a skin perfector, because it concentrates both their benefits:
- Waterfree oils: 60% time-release translucent, non-greasy oils for a fresh feel, a non-greasy finish and a pure colour.
- 11% pigments for a perfect complexion. There's no powder, so no mask effect.
- Low surface tension for the fastest, easiest application.
Skin surface perfection due to soft particles that provide the thinnest correcting film and an extraordinary sensory feel.
Contains lotus oil, known for its anti-free radical properties.
• Shake the bottle and put three drops in the palm of your hand.
• In rapid, fluid movements, spread the foundation out from the centre of face to the edges. Make sure to concentrate the application in the centre of the face where most imperfections are found.
• Blend from the centre of forehead to the temples, from the nose, across the cheeks towards the ears, and then from the chin, up along the jaw line.
For best virtual try-on experience we recommend trying foundations on in natural daylight facing the light. Move with your device left or right to locate optimal lighting.
Use on no-make up days or for the most natural makeup finish and wear with Fluid Sheer for the Armani Glow. With the dropper, dispense a drop on the back of your hand and apply with fingertips. Before applying the product, apply Prima Glow-On Moisturising Balm to prepare and hydrate the skin.
Backstage tips. Repeat application, based on your coverage need.
Receive free standard delivery on all online orders. No minimum spend
2 free samples with every order over $60 plus exclusive products and offers
with visa, mastercard, american express, paypal and afterpay